Antivirus is the most important software for your device as it gives complete protection to it from any malware, virus, spyware and other cyber threats. But what if the antivirus doesn’t work as it should because of technical reasons, in that case you can take help from PC security and Antivirus Helpline Desk for solutions related to your antivirus. We provide you with world’s best tech support service, as our technicians are experienced and they come up with instant and permanent solution
The Secret for Making Your Mobile Safe from Virus
Most of us these days use internet over mobile and keep our personal data and information saved on our mobile phone, due to this it becomes necessary to secure the mobile more than PC. We definitely focus on our computer’s security but on the other hand mobile security is always neglected. McAfee mobile security is specially designed to keep your personal life safe. You will receive lot of alerts and notification after installing it in your mobile. We know that continuous alerts can be annoying, but at the same time it means that your device is secure. You can stop the alerts or minimize them if you want and for that you will need proper assistance from experts at McAfee Help Desk Number UK.
The software make sure that all the tricks of hackers, thieves and cons go in vein and your device remain safe from all sort of dangers. It protects your device form programs that try to be aggressive. The following features make it the best mobile security app among all.
McAfee Mobile Security
• Antivirus Protection: It guards your mobile from malicious software, virus, malwares, spywares and other harmful websites. With it you can safely search and shop online and freely use social media websites and apps. Moreover, you even don’t have to worry before connecting your device with Wi-Fi.
• Anti-theft: The anti-theft feature helps to locate, track and send alarm using online portal. Not only this, even if you lost your mobile, its CaptureCam take a snapshot of the person holding your device. Basically it makes sure that no one could misuse your personal information.
• Amazing Performance: It boosts your mobile performance with its battery optimizer. You can access its features without any hassle using widget.
• Privacy: You can set up different profiles to selectively share access to your apps. You can know what information your apps are collecting and decide whether to keep them or not.
If you are planning to install the app for your mobile then you can take help from our experts by dialing them at 0808-281-8685 McAfee Customer Care Number UK. But first make sure that your device fulfills the software requirements.
• Compatible Operating system: For App- Android 4.1 + (Android 6.0 marshmallow included); Android one. For Android wear- Android 4.4 + (Android 6.0 marshmallow included) and McAfee mobile security 4.9 or later.
• High speed internet connection.
• Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Firefox 30 or higher, Safari 6.1 or higher and Chrome.
If your mobile fulfills these requirements then you can install the software freely and easily.
The most important concern of parents these days is that their
kids our spending too much time online, that increase the fear of parents, as
they can’t keep a watch on their kids 24x7 and they have no idea which sites
are they visiting. This is the reason McAfee has Parental Control Feature in its McAfee antivirus. Here are some
characteristics of parental control: Setting up Parental Control
For activating Parental control feature you must create an
administrator. As administrator lets you choose the setting for each child in
the household and for creating a password. To create administrative password,
you need to login to windows using administrator. Then protection setting lets
you decide what your child can see online and what not. And with the help of
the password, only you have control over the settings, no one else except you
can change the settings. You can change or remove the protection setting
whenever you want. Website Filtering According to Age
This features blocks o…
Mobile phones have become the mini world for the lot of people. It is the lifeline as it contains your personal information, photos, data, calendar, address book, documents and many bank account PINs. A day without a mobile these days look like a day wasted. These things need security to protect it from any harm and threat. McAfee mobile security is mostly trusted to perform this duty. Occasionally people are unable to unlock McAfee mobile security on device. This problem can occur due to various reasons. May be it is because the McAfee mobile security and other anti-theft mobile application is not compatible with each other or the device is not able to receive any commands from the server. Except these, it could happen because the device has no data connection to trigger the forget PIN option.
There are many ways through which you can unlock your device using the correct PIN: Solution No #1 •Login to the web portal, using mobile number or email address. •Select the appropriate account to …
We download McAfee
antivirus to keep our system away from any kind of threat and risks. If
your McAfee antivirus software detects a problem, it will display a message
saying At Risk. In that case your
protection status in the Security Center will change from green to either Red
or Grey. This message has various reasons and accordingly they have different
solutions. Before we move the reasons and their solution, you need to restart
your computer. And please make sure to verify your update. Then choose the
cause that matches to what you see on your screen. At Risk- Verify Update Solution: Reinstall the Software Remove your Installed McAfee product
using the standard Windows Method.To install it again go to McAfee home
page.Login to your McAfee account by
clicking on My Account.Select the PC you are using and then
click Download.Read the License Agreement and to
continue click I Agree.Follow the on screen instruction to
re-install the software.